Why Choose Copperworks Condos Near Westwood, MA
Copperworks strives to strike a balance between past and present. Our fine old-world exterior architecture is a tribute to the city's rich history, while the modern interior is the work of award-winning designers at Thorndike Development. They've designed all the condos in our community near Westwood, MA to offer the benefits of urban living in the suburbs. In our condos near Westwood, MA you'll enjoy modern open concept floor plans, hardwood floors, private outdoor spaces and much more. Browse all our home features. You'll enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle, as our condominium fees cover exterior work such as landscaping, painting, and repairs. Copperworks is a pet friendly condominium community near Westwood.
Our highly skilled interior designer is at your beck and call when you purchase one of our condos near Westwood. We believe in allowing our homeowners personalized options to express your own design choices. When you purchase your home, our designer will guide you through selecting features such as the color of your countertops. During the design process, we'll do everything we can to make your home reflect your individual tastes, style, and preferences. Giving our homeowners this freedom of expression enriches each home in our condo community near Westwood, MA.
Things To Do At Copperworks Condominiums Near Westwood
Our condos near Westwood, MA are nestled in Canton, MA. Canton is a quintessential New England town that is conveniently between Cape Cod and Boston. People choose to live in Canton for its rich history, iconic landmarks such as Paul Revere's Copper Rolling mill, the magnificent viaduct and recreation opportunities. When you live in a condo near Westwood, you're close to numerous shopping centers, recreation opportunities, restaurants, and health and wellness facilities. Take a look at what's nearby. Here are just a few of the many places within miles of Copperworks Condominiums near Westwood, MA :
- Trillium Brewery
- The Village Shoppes
- Legacy Place
- Blue Hills Reservation
- Waterfall Grille
When You Pick A Condominium Near Westwood, Ma, Here'S What To Expect:
- Almost all of our condos near Westwood feature single floor living. Don't worry about trekking up a flight of stairs every time you want to enter your condos bedroom. All of our condo buildings near Westwood have expansive living areas in an open concept floor plan. Large windows provide plenty of light to create wide, airy space in your new condo near Westwood.
- Smart design Condos near Westwood. Thorndike Development has thoughtfully designed every square inch of our condos and homes, implementing a smart, modern, and convenient interior design. From the minute you step through the doors, our condominiums near Westwood will exceed your expectations.
- Personalizing your condo near Westwood. You'll work one on one with our trained interior designer to choose customization options for condominiums, such as the finish on your cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms and your new kitchen countertops, which come in an array of designer colors. We encourage personalization on all our new condos near Westwood to enrich your experience.
- Sense of community in your condominium near Westwood. One of the biggest perks to living at Copperworks Condos is the sense of community within the Town of Canton. We take pride in our neighborhood – and our condo owners do the same. Start or join a book club that meets in the clubhouse, meet new friends by the pool or enjoy a spectacular sunset with neighbors on the roof deck. These are just some of the many on-site activities you'll enjoy in our condo community near Westwood.
Reasons to Choose Our Condominiums Near Westwood
Many of our homeowners choose to live in our condo community near Westwood because they are searching for all of the benefits of homeownership without the hassle of maintenance and repairs.
If you're still searching for a reason to learn more about our community, consider these reasons for adding Copperworks to your shortlist of condos near Westwood to explore:
- HOME FEATURES: Whether you purchase a one bedroom or our largest three bedroom townhome, you'll recognize a touch of classic beauty throughout your new condominium near Westwood. All of our condominiums feature 9 ft ceilings, large windows, gorgeous kitchens and many designer finishes.
- LOCATION: A convenient location with something for everyone. Our condominiums near Westwood are near the Canton Junction Commuter Rail and the minutes from route 95. Enjoy shopping at one of our local grocery stores or drive over to Legacy Place and fill up your walk-in closet. Nearby, you'll find several restaurants and opportunities for recreation at Blue Hills Reservation. Kayak, hike, and take your pets out for the day! Get to anywhere you need to go from our condominiums located near Westwood, MA.
- PET FRIENDLY: Our condos near Westwood are pet-friendly. For many of our home owners, pets play an important role in deciding where to live. At Copperworks Condominiums, we welcome both dogs and cats into our community. With several dog-friendly walking paths and green spaces for exercise, we know you'll love moving your entire family into our condos near Westwood.
- AMENTIES: Community amenities for everyday enjoyment. Outside of our condos near Westwood, the living experience continues to our onsite amenities designed to bring community members together and create a relaxing and fun environment. Take a dip in our during the summertime or relax on roof deck. Take a stroll in the park located just outside your condominium near Westwood.
Imagine standing at your living room window watching the snow fall with a hot cup of cocoa, or playing fetch with your dog out in our green spaces next spring. See yourself living somewhere that offers more than just a place for you to rest at the end of a long workday. Here, you can build the life you've always wanted in the great state of Massachusetts.
Interested in learning more? We've only covered a fraction of the attributes that make our condos near Westwood, MA better than other communities in the area. Get in touch with us soon to learn more about Copperworks.