Live an active and inspired lifestyle at Copperworks. From the lobby, the resort style clubhouse and pool, and restaurant in the historic Paul Revere foundry, opportunities to find a quiet moment or to gather with friends are all just around the corner.
- Historic Paul Revere foundry reinvented as a restaurant
- Designed and managed by the highly acclaimed Loyal 9 restaurant in Cambridge, MA
Public Park & Riverwalk
- Nine acre public park perfect for playing frisbee, relaxing, and walking the dog
- Picturesque walking and biking along the Riverwalk
Easy Commuter Access
- The Canton Junction Train Station is just a 10-minute walk from Copperworks along a newly lighted section of the Riverwalk.
- A new bridge connecting Copperworks to Neponset Street offers a direct link to I-95, just 1.5 miles away
- Steps From Downtown Canton